398IBND 2010

  • fekbritton
    Nov 8 1:13 AM
      Dear Buynothingers,

      Please forgive me I have been very very slack in bringing our IBND site at Http://ibuynothingday.org up to date for this year's events, but as of this morning I have had a pretty good shot at it, and I very much hope that show of you who are organizing anything for this year will share your news with the rest of us.

      You will notice that the 2010 survey is ready to go, just in case you wish to share a summary of your plans.

      I look forward to your news and hope that preparations are going well and the BND 2010 will be the most smiling and effective ever.

      Best/Eric Britton

      PS. If you are interested to see something about my day job, I invite you to have a look at World Streets at www.WorldStreets.org. One thing we have in common with BND is that we do not use money. (And so it goes.)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic