376Buy nothing posting from San Juan, PR

  • Eric Britton
    Nov 24, 2006
      Buy nothing posting from San Juan, PR

      Posted On: November 24, 2006 03:55:12 PM

       Your City:
      SAN JUAN

       Country: PUERTO RICO

       2006 Status: Nothing planned this year

       Title: NONE

       EMAIL: elquetzal2003@...

       More here?: Pleased to share this with you all.

       BND status: Never had one., I celebrated it by myself

       Is a BND . . . ?: Good idea, but needs careful execution

       Recommendations: I found this site by chance. It's great to break the mass mentality specially in this area where everyone does what TV says. I personally do not shop day after Thanksgiving and I express myself with every acquaintance. People have to get up at 3:00 am to be at the malls at 5;00 am. It's invasive to the family and friends who have to travel to share on one of the few days off a year.

      Please promote this concept more. Hopefully more people will WAKE UP.