Re: [ButterflyIndia] Tamil names of Indian butterflies

  • Rajkamal Goswami
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2012
      Dear Anuj,

      Its ok. Its only good to know that you are already aware of the publication.

      I can speak to the authors and find out if there is any pdf source. Or
      else I can figure out a way to source the Tamil names for all the
      butterflies that are covered in the book.

      I am attaching a link to the latest issue of Agasthya which has a very
      pertinent but nevertheless very interesting article on butterflies of
      KMTR weaved around their Tamil names. Hope you would find it
      interesting as well as a source for atleast two Tamil names for your
      friend already.

      http://atree.org/newsletters/agasthya/Agasthya6_2/page10.html#page 10

      Rajkamal