Newbuilding crewboat 42'

  • Grani Ltd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 170 KB
    Odessa Ukraine Grani Ltd www.gran-i.com

    Good day,

    May offer own design 42' crewboat, 16 passengers plus 2 crew, one cabin with 2 berth, galley facility.
    Steel hull / steel superstructure.
    Two engines Volvo Penta D7 (2 x 195 kW) - options available
    Speed: 15 knots
    Fuel tanks 2300 MT
    Delivery: 7 month
    Standard navigation and safety package.

    RGDS

    Jef Deturck ( Mob + 38 093 036 48 30)

    Grani Ltd
    Ukraine 65967 Odessa

    + 380 487287969
    + 380 487380683

    E-mail: grani@...
    Web: www.gran-i.com

    ++++

    We would much appreciate in receiving your newbuilding enquiry for work vessels, dive support, fishing vessels, mini supply with LOA up to 20 m.

    Please visit our updated website - www.gran-i.com

    In our production range:

    - work boats
    - catamarn work
    - mini supply
    - expedition
    - fishing boats
    - diving support
    - patrol boats

    We work with steel and aluminum hulls.

    Specialized and customized orders welcome.
  • Grani Ltd
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2012
      Odessa Ukraine Grani Ltd www.gran-i.com

      Good day,

      May offer own design 42' crewboat, 16 passengers plus 2 crew, one cabin with 2 berth, galley facility.
      Steel hull / steel superstructure.
      Two engines Volvo Penta D7 (2 x 195 kW) - options available
      Speed: 15 knots
      Fuel tanks 2300 MT
      Delivery: 7 month
      Standard navigation and safety package.