Offer: COPPER BRASS BRONZE NICKELSILVER: Billets, Bars, Rod, Wire, Strips

  • Edwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2011
      We are a ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer and exporter of,
      Copper Brass Bronze NickelSilver: Billets, Bars, Rod, Wire and Strips
      - Brass rod and wire for machining, forging and cold heading.
      - Welding and brazing wire.
      - Zipper flat wire and EDM wire.
      - Earth ground copper bars.
      - High Copper alloys: Cadmium Copper, Phosphor Bronze, Silicon Bronze, Tellurium Bearing, Magnesium Copper.
      - Copper suspension wire, trolley: plain and grooved.
      - Copper Bus Bar systems. Hanger bars. Cross rods.
      - Lead-free free cutting Brass.
      - Nickel-free ecological Nickel silver and Nordic Gold wire & strips.
      - Copper Nickel and Manganin resistance heating wire.
      - Bronze bearings: solid and hollow.
      - Electrolytic copper and brass anodes, balls and chunks.
      - Copper roof nails and spikes. Silicon Bronze boat nails.
      - Screws and rivets.
      - Coins and tokens for slot machines.
      We need a representative in your country.
      Please contact: Edwin Whuking
      www.cupralsa.com
    • Edwin