Gold bullion.

  • Prospectorinturkey Orhan Karakoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 50 KB

    Dear Sir,

    Thanks for your mail and below is our non-negotiable procedure together with the gold bullion full details for you to forward to your buyer for his urgent follow up.
    PRODUCT NAME AND DESCRIPTIONS:
    COMMODITY  : Gold Bullion (Aurum Utalium)
    FORM         : 12.5 kilo bars of GLD Standard
    FINENESS     : 999.5% or better
    HALLMARK    : Internationally accepted hallmarks with less then 3 years.
    ORIGIN       : Mali/ Burkina Faso
    LOCATION     :UK/Holland /Hong Kong/Cyprus/Singapore
    DELIVERY     : CIF at Buyer’s designated place
    QUANTITY     : 10.000MT with rolls and extensions.
    FIRST TRANCHE : 10.000MT
    SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES : To be agreed between Seller and Buyer.
    DURATION     : 12 months
    PRICE   : The agreed purchase price is the quoted price in  USD or EUR as set forth in the latest valid Second Fixing Rate (PM) Issued by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) on the           Day-of-Transaction. In the event that the LBMA is not operating on that scheduled day, the price calculation used Shall be based on second LBMA fixing of the next change to last Market opening day and per tranche.
    DISCOUNT    : 12% gross/9.0% net discount
    COMMISSION  : 3.0% Commission, as stated below: 1.5% to Seller Side (CLOSED), 1.5% to Buyer’s Side
    PAYMENT      : All PAYMENTS by clear, clean money of non-criminal origin and by BG/SBLC + SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER MT103 within maximum two (2) Banking days or by acceptable financial instrument to be agreed  between parties.
    TRANSPORT DOCUMENTATION Each delivery shall be accompanied by a Bill of Lading with all necessary documentation in accordance with international law, which includes:
    1. Original Certificate of Deposit
    2. Four (4) Copies of commercial Invoices in favor of Buyer
    3. Certificate of Origin
    4. Certificate of Legal Ownership
    5. Internationally Accepted Assay Certificate
    6. Certificate of Insurance
    7. Export Permit – Export License
    8. Bank Warranty of Delivery
    9. Custom Duty Seller’s Certificate stating that the refined Bullions are free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and freely tradable and exportable and is of no criminal origin
    10. Warehouse Receipts
    11. Certificate of Weight List describing each bar as follows:
    • Serial Number as stamped on each bar
    • Fineness as stamped on each bar
    • Raw Weight as stamped on each bar
    • Total Weight as stamped on each bar
    • Receipt of Custom Duties and Taxes
    12. Packing list
    PROCEDURES:
    1)Payment Collateral; We will deliver the gold bullion  through our reliable shipping company directly to buyer's destination for payment to us by wire transfer after buyer has received the gold to confirm the purity. Before the delivery and as the buyer is not paying us for the gold bullion, buyer will be required to issue on our behalf by swift an operative SBLC, MT103-23 or BG via MT760 to stand as the payment collateral that buyer will pay us after the receipt of the gold at his destination and purity confirmation. Within 24 hours of our bank's receipt and confirmation of the SBLC, MT103-23 or BG via MT760 swift, the POP will be released to buyer and his bank to verify and confirm the gold before delivery to buyer's destination for payment to us by wire transfer and the SBLC, POF or BG canceled since it is just a payment guarantee.

    2) Issuance of POP in advanced; If the buyer needs to have the POP from seller to verify and confirm the gold bullion, buyer will be required to make an Indemnity Refundable Deposit(IRD) of US$300,000.00 against misuse of POP. You know that most buyers once given the POP will use the POP to obtain loan from bank and thereby misusing the POP. If this happens the buyer looses the USD300, 000.00 IRD. If the buyer did not missuse the POP, the USD300, 000.00 IRD will be returned to the buyer after the verification and confirmation of the gold bullion with the bank.

    Awaiting for your urgent call for the confirmation through our below phone
    Best regards,

    Saygılarımla,
    Sincerely,

    Orhan KARAKOC