KATAS KITCHEN&DOOR CO.

  • importer tr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We would like to introduce our company and activities of our company fields in order to provide you new great business opportunities in the future.We are manufacturer of kitchen furniture,wooden kitchen cupboards and wooden  interior doors since 1994 in Kayseri-Turkey. Our company has been manufacturing interior-exterior doors,security doors,bathroom cupboards and kitchen cabinet through the professionalism of a profound craftsmen like tradition, an experienced team with some 13 years of experience and a constantly modernizing technology. Our goals to complete unlimited customer satisfaction and to present the best and high quality designs with the competitive prices. Katas has developed a quality product, joining together beauty and efficiency, accurateness and the necessity of a punctual, fast and efficient production. Thanks to its experience and to the importance given to the most innovative techniques by understanding the new life styles. We present to our esteemed customers  an ideal blend of classic and modern.

      We have 8000 sq/m closed plants areas and 4000 sq/m open areas to production in Kayseri.We capable to produce 112000 pieces interior doors annualy and kitchen cupboards according to demands of our customers all around the world.

      What we are manufacturing ;

      1-) Kitchen  furniture and cupboards for Hotels,Villas,Houses,Schools and Building

      2-) Bathroom furniture and cupboards for Hotels,Villas,Houses,Schools and Building

      3-) Interior Wooden Doors for Hotels,Villas,Houses,Schools and Building

      4-) Exterior Wooden Doors Hotels,Villas,Houses,Schools and Building

      5-) Exterior (security & metal doors) for Hotels,Villas,Houses,Schools and Building

                        For further information please do not hesitate to contact us

      Best Regards

      Mr.Mehmet Citak

      Export Manager

      Address: KATAS KITCHEN&DOOR CO.