Pine Nut Kernels in RETAIL Packings

  • Murat Ozturk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
    Good Days,

    You could find our offers below regarding pine nut kernels.

    Prices depend on final approval, private labelling is available :

    * Net weight of 60 grams in glass jars. 60 gr X 12 in carton boxes, 300 carton boxes, 216 kg net weight in total.
    * Sample jar image is attached.
    * 48 usd/kg (which means 2.88 usd/jar) Exworks Izmir, Turkie

    * Pine Nuts Kernels  200 gr package x 12 = 2,4 kg in carton boxes .

    * 300 carton boxes, 720 kg net in total.

    * There are stickers on retail packages which have your brand and product info.

    * Price: 36 usd/kg  (which means 7.2 usd/package) Exworks Izmir, Turkie

    * Our offer is in transparent packaging bags. (like opp bags.)

    * 75 gr package X 40 = 3 kg in carton boxes.

    * 333 carton boxes, 999 kg net in total.

    * Price: 38.4 usd/kg  (which means 2.88 usd/package) Exworks Izmir, Turkie .

    * Our offer is in transparent packaging bags. (like opp bags.)

    Regards,

    Murat Ozturk

    Phone: +90 232 224 19 67
    Fax: +90 232 224 19 67