Genuine Leather Jackets for Sale

  • Shoaib
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2010
      Dear Members,

      We have ready stock genuine leather jackets for men & women at lowest prices. Please get back to us if interested.

      Best regards

      M.Shoaib
      Galosh General Trading Co LLC.
      P. O. Box. 25491, Dubai, UAE.
      Tel.+9714-4317616
      Fax.+9714-4317646
    • Shoaib
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22 6:27 AM
        Dear Sir/Madam,

        We have genuine leather jackets for Men & Women. The price range is USD.30-45/pc for quantity order.

        Please get back to us for more details if interested.