Travel services Danube Delta Romania

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 2:24 AM
      Our company offers travel services Danube Delta Romania.
      Located in one of the most beautiful areas in the world Delta Dunarii, at the mouth of the Danube in the Black Sea, offers a wide variety of flora and fauna.
      Potential area is for those who love hiking and water landscapes and for those who love fishing or hunting. All this matched with a traditional kitchen area pecareasca and hunter.

      We offer personalized trips a wide range of leisure time.
      You're hot and famous Romanian hospitality.

      Dan Molnar
      P.R.
      Minart Media S.R.L. Ploiesti
      tel.mobil 0728 636 323 / 0744 868 911