Borewell Drilling Rigs

  • guna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Dear Sir

      Sub: Business Proposal.

      We introduce ourselves as Velan Innovative Engineering ( VIE), Involved manufacturing of Bore well Drilling Rigs and Drilling accessories. We have vast experience in designing & developing innovative products and solutions supporting for all types of industries. Especially in water bore well rigs.

      We have a team with 30 years of experience in the field of Hydraulics, Drilling rigs, earth moving machinery, Mining Machinery. The company is mainly involved in Manufacturing & servicing , modification, re conditioning and complete solutions for all type of Rigs & Drilling Equipments and accessories.

      Business Proposal

      Business : Full assistance to set up a Bore well rigs I.e Supply of
      Water Bore well Rig and Drilling water wells ( Water bore well)

      What we expect from you

      1. Investments
      2. Marketing & Generate Business for Bore well drilling

      What we can offer.

      1. Drilling Rig at a competitive price
      2. Technical support
      3. Organizing trained man Power for operation of Rigs.
      4. Supply of Spares
      5. Full service back up.
      6. 100% Guaranteed profitability

      We wish to inform you that the Business is highly profitable as long as there is high potential for Water Bore well drilling requirements in your location.

      We assure you of 100 % trouble free machine, with solid Service Back up and ensure un imaginable ROI ( Return On Investment) .

      Should you be interested please let us know to discuss further in this regard. Only serious business proposals are welcome.

      Looking Forward to work with you

      With Warm Regards

      Gunasekaran
      Managing Director