Bare roots tree peony plants and herbaceous peony plants for sale

  • lvzhj3412
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hello,

      We are chinese professtional tree peony and herbaceous peony grower and supplier, we only grow and sell bare roots tree peony plants and herbaceous peony plants.The tree peony plants size is 2-3 branches with 3-4 strong roots,the unit price is $1.50; The herbaceous peony plants size is 3-5 eyes with 2-3 strong roots,the unit price is 0.95.The minimum order is 10000pcs,shipping by sea. If you are interested in our offer , would you please contact with us?

      Jing-Hui Peony Horticulture Co.,Ltd
      Tel:+86-530-5311873
      Fax:+86-530-5334214
      Email:lvzhj3412@...