Turkish Beige Marble - Polished

  • murat_oztrk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      Dear Sir/Madame,

      If you are interested, we are glad to notice about Turkish Beige Marble slabs in Shanghai (China) warehouse.

      Details of the slabs:

      Stone Name : Turkish Beige Marble (similar to Crema Marfile and Botticino Classico)

      Color : Light Beige and Cream

      Quality : First Selection (A Grade)

      Size : Height (min) 140 cm  / Width (min) 160 cm / Thickness 1,8 cm (calibrated)

      Surface : Polished

      Quantity : 15.000 m²

      Price : 36 USD/m² FOB Shanghai

      Packing : Bundled

      Pictures  are attached.

      For further information please don't hesitate to contact  us.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Murat Ozturk

      Phone: +90 232 224 19 67
      Fax: +90 232 224 19 67
      Cell Phone: +90 532 271 59 45

      E -mail:
      murat_oztrk@...

      Izmir - Turkie

    • Maria Mavrikos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Dear Sir/Madame,

        I am looking for importers for rock phosphate fertilizer and urea 46 fertiliser and organic fertilizer

        tks

        Maria Mavrikos
        expomary@...

        MAVRIKOS IMPORTS S.A.