Selling 30/1 Twill fabric.

  • tekintalip
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Dear sir/Madam,

      we have got 1st quality 4000 mts 30/1 30/1 61x33 Twill PFD(sueded)and reactive dyed(sueded) fabrics in our stocks.If you would like to buy it,please contact us asap.
      In addition, we could supply any kind of (piece dye,PFD,reactive dyed,reactive printed or pigment printed) cotton and cotton blend fabrics,also trousers,shirts ..etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry.

      Best regards

      Talip TEKIN

      4T Foreign Trade & Sourcing Co.
      The Company Owner