We are open for Distributors/Importers: Pocket Size Welding Machine

  • l13manalili
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Dear Sir/Madam

      Greetings. We are manufacturers on an innovative welding machine
      "Pocket Size Welding Machine". This product will take the industrial
      sector by storm, with all the advantages in terms of: electrical
      consumption, size, weight, duty cycle etc.

      We are now open for distributors and marketing arm to represent the
      product in their respective territory or even in an international
      scale. Kindly visit our website at

      http://www.welding-invention.125mb.com.2net.us for photos in actual
      operation and specifications.

      You can watch the machines actual video demonstration by clicking on
      the youtube link below:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAplLEjTriE

      Size: 1.8 x 8.5 x 1.8 inches
      Weight: 1kg
      Duty cycle is 100% the machine can withstand long hours of operation
      without overheating.
      Voltage is 110 * 220 * 440 auto volt.
      Welding Capacity: 100 - 500 amperes
      Warranty: Two (2) years

      Machine has been tested and has passed strict quality control prior to
      distribution.

      Feel free to email us for any inquiries

      Thank you

      Best Regards
      Gennard Manalili
      Managing Director
      Manalili Machinery Enterprise
      103 E. Rodriguez Sr Avenue, Manalili Building, Quezon City
      Philippines
      Mobile + 63920 5728484
      Tel/Fax +63 2 4116787
      Email: g22manalili@...
    • Marcon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        Hello,
        if this machine holds what you promise it is a seller. Please submit us more details, perhaps  a copy of a sales prospect or of the drawing for the patent.
        we are very interested.
        greetings
        Marcon
        -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----