Selling Soccerball, Gloves and Sportswear

  • Muhammad Ilyas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      I'm manufacturer cum exporter of subject products to worldwide. I
      invite you to please contact me if there is any demand. The direct
      users, agents, distributors, wholesalers, all are welcomed from all
      over the world. My contact information is as under :-

      Eton Sports
      1/563 Abbot Road, Sialkot-51310, Pakistan.
      Tel: 0092-52-4595972
      Fax: 0092-52-4592319
      Cel: 0092-300-6174686
      Mail: to_milyas@...