Web host upgrade

  • Carolyn Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      I've just been notified that the Business SIG web hosting account is
      receiving an adminsitrative upgrade the evening Wednesday, Oct. 21. This is
      a behind-the-scenes upgrade that should not affect website use, except that
      the site could possibly be down for a couple of hours in the middle of the
      night. Just wanted to let everyone know Just In Case.

      Also, I will be on the road Oct. 23 - Nov. 7 with limited email access.
      Hopefully any website changes can wait until I get back on Nov. 7.

      Happy Halloween, all!

      Carolyn Weaver
      Business SIG Webmaster
      webmaster@...