Re: [BusinessSIG] SIG Application form

  • Nancy K Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 12:17 PM
      Carolyn, thank your for the reminder to list in the directory. I'm sorry
      not to have gotten to it before this. I'm refinancing (with a record
      number of glitches it seems) and tomorrow is our Chapter's annual
      conference, so I am literally running in circles...This is at the top of
      my list for when the conference is done!
      And I'll be glad to offer any suggestions or help provide information to
      post if I can. My partner is a web designer and I help out with that from
      time to time.

      Nancy Humphreys
      Golden Gate Chapter President