A request for your understanding

  • mike2000z@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      A request for your understanding.  I've fallen behind editing the Bush
      Occupation digests, and you may be receiving an unusual number of them over
      the next few days.  Please just delete them if you don't want to read them,
      and forgive the higher than usual volume of email.

      If you subscribe to more than one of the BushOcc yahoo groups:

      you may get more than a few email messages each day.

      If this is a problem, I ask you to go to those sites, and adjust your
      options.  You may want to subscribe only to one or two of these groups, or
      only get email from one or two of them.

      I will try to make this as easy for you as I can within the limits of the
      yahoo group system until we get our full service site www.BushOccupation.com
      up and running.

      bushoccupationdigest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.