Where will you be on September 11?

  • joeyxy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Where will you be on September 11?

      From: owlbrit@...

      Linda O'Brien sent me this - check the link to see if an event is planned
      for your area.  If you're in Alabama, it's still not too late to get
      together and plan one to submit.  ~Dana
      __________

      Where will you be on September 11?

      Watching television and getting depressed? Turning off the TV and feeling
      alone and afraid? Attending an official commemoration marked by flag-waving
      and the glorification of war?

      Why not join one of the 200 peace gatherings happening throughout the
      country to honor those who died by calling for no more violence, no more
      innocent victims, and no war with Iraq? Please join us in making September
      11 a time to reflect on how we can work together to build a peaceful world.

      Visit UnitedForPeace.org for a listing of events by state and city. Thank you.

      Please send this out far and wide to friends, relatives, coworkers, email
      lists, etc.