Daschle's still a wimp!

  • art321@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      I saw this speech where Senator Daschle was supposed to have waged a
      strong attack on the White House thief. He made a couple of brief
      comments about the thief and spent most of his speech talking about
      democratic candidates in South Dakota. So much for the big attack. It
      totally paled in comparison to President Gore's shredding of the White
      House thief.

      Nancy Kuhn