NPR vs. Fox

  • joeyxy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi,

      As early as Sunday, the White House Correspondents' Association will
      decide which news organization will be awarded Helen Thomas' former front-row
      center seat in the White House briefing room.

      The contenders? National Public Radio, Bloomberg News - and Fox.

      Yes, Fox, which we all know is actually a tool in the right-wing
      propaganda machine, not a legitimate news organization. They simply don't deserve
      the best seat in the White House briefing room.

      So I just signed a petition urging the White House Correspondents'
      Association to award the seat to a real, public news organization: NPR. Can you
      join me at the link below?

      http://bit.ly/b0Luxa

      Thanks!