Palin's baby her grandson?

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      http://dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223

      Sarah Palin Is NOT The Mother [Photos+Video]

      by <http://arcxix.dailykos.com> ArcXIX

      Sat Aug 30, 2008 at 01:12:31 PM PDT

      <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/31/145838/319/386/581332> Attention!
      Read The Follow-Up too! BabyGate: Explosive New Details [Photos+Video]

      Yesterday, with the news of Sarah Louise Heath Palin inexplicably being
      chosen as a Vice-Presidential nominee, the attentive American public was
      also introduced to her character. Unfortunately for all of us, it was filled
      with multiple instances of backtracking and outright lies. While Alaskans
      had been giving her an 80% approval rating, recently 87% of Alaskans polled
      on the subject of TrooperGate believed she was lying.

      Now, I've known liars in my life. Their single core problem is not with
      themselves, but those around them. If they're never called out on their
      twisting of truths and fabrications, they simply continue to make larger
      lies.

      Well, Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson
      Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward
      with this revelation to the public, the better.

      <http://ArcXIX.dailykos.com/> ArcXIX's diary :: ::

      <http://www.adn.com/front/story/336402.html> The story begins on March 6th,
      when Sarah decided to come forward and announce to the world that she was
      pregnant, a monumental occasion for an acting Governor. Republican Governor
      Jane Maria Swift of Massachusetts was the first sitting Governor in United
      States history to give birth in office just seven years before, and now here
      we were once again. Yet, no one could believe the news:

      JUNEAU -- Gov. Sarah Palin shocked and awed just about everybody around the
      Capitol on Wednesday when she announced she's expecting her fifth child.

      Palin said she's already about seven months along, with the baby due to
      arrive in mid-May.

      That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The
      governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

      Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss
      was expecting.

      "I thought it was becoming obvious," Palin said. "You know, clothes getting
      snugger and snugger."

      But people just couldn't believe the news.

      "Really? No!" said Bethel state Rep. Mary Nelson, who is close to giving
      birth herself.

      "It's wonderful. She's very well-disguised," said Senate President Lyda
      Green, a mother of three who has sometimes sparred with Palin politically.
      "When I was five months pregnant, there was absolutely no question that I
      was with child."

      Palin said she's not aiming to take any time off from her job as governor,
      assuming all goes well with the pregnancy.

      With Palin riding extraordinarily high popularity ratings, pundits have
      mentioned her as a potential vice presidential candidate. But she said
      Wednesday night she's "not pursuing or perpetuating it," adding, "I have no
      desire to leave my job at all as governor."

      She's known as a fashion plate, but said she hasn't been dressing
      differently to cover her barely perceptible bulge.

      Funny quote on her having no desire for the Vice-Presidency aside, the
      article is direly clear. No one knew she was pregnant, not even her own
      staff. Quite a feat. Why the secrecy? Sarah has never given an answer, and
      upon further reading, no one has bothered to ask.

      Seven months into a pregnancy, and no one noticed.

      Even Harry Houdini would be impressed.

      And how could anyone tell? Sarah's waistline never changed. Her wardrobe
      still remained tight and professional. In
      <http://alaskapodshow.com/index.php/2008/02/20/my-visit-to-juneau-alaska/> a
      video posted in February (nearing five months of pregnancy at the time),
      Sarah is seen trim, and walking around all of Juneau, Alaska.

      @5:50

      ..."I like running the hills, it kills me, that's why I like it, I mean it
      thrashes your guts..."

      Not exactly terminology said by a pregnant mother.
      <http://www.nga.org/portal/site/nga/menuitem.6c9a8a9ebc6ae07eee28aca9501010a
      0/?vgnextoid=3ef7315eff9e7110VgnVCM1000001a01010aRCRD&vgnextchannel=5f0f749a
      71302010VgnVCM1000001a01010aRCRD> Six months into pregnancy, she attended
      the National Governor's Association at the White House:

      title=
      <http://www.subnet.nga.org/centennial/Images/GovsPortraitNGA2008Large.jpg>
      (Full Hi-Res, Far Left)

      The Associated Press provides two photos in this timespan, one three days
      later on February 28th:

      title=

      And another three days before the announcement, on March 3rd:

      title=

      Here she is,
      <http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/03/09/01/307-3504041.standalone.prod_affil
      iate.7.jpg> seven months pregnant, three days after her official
      announcement:

      title=

      <http://www.daylife.com/photo/0fcQ5EM7gafd9> And one week later:

      title=

      And that infamous video in which Sarah trashes Hillary Clinton? That was at
      the Newsweek Women & Leadership Event in Los Angeles, in March:

      After previous pregnancies (in this case, four), and at later ages, the
      female body is meant to adjust and show changes earlier, not later as in
      Sarah's unprecedented case.

      On Friday, April 18th, 2008, Sarah and her husband Todd were in Dallas,
      Texas for a Republican Governor's Convention. They had been in town for
      three days already, but Sarah had yet to give her keynote speaker address on
      energy policy. Then early Friday morning at 4:00am, Sarah began leaking
      amniotic fluid. Instead of checking into a hospital, she instead made a call
      to her doctor,
      <http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122002615833483595.html?mod=googlenews_wsj>
      and delivered the keynote speech.

      "I was not going to miss that speech," she says.

      She rushed so quickly from the podium afterwards that Texas Gov. Rick Perry
      nervously asked if she was about to deliver the baby then.

      The oddities only grow from here on, as instead of rushing to a Dallas
      medical facility that could treat a mother who's amniotic fluid has been
      draining for hours on end (made even more crucial due to the fact that this
      is occurring a full month prematurely), Sarah & Todd instead opted to...
      <http://www.newsminer.com/news/2008/apr/22/palins-flight-labor-falls-under-s
      crutiny/> Fly all the way back from Texas to Alaska. A dangerous choice, as
      with each pregnancy (once again, in this case after four previous), a
      mother's window of labor to delivery grows shorter and shorter.

      Aboard Alaska Airlines, the flight lasted for eight hours, with an
      additional landing in Seattle. The majority of commercial airlines require
      mothers seven months pregnant to provide a doctor's letter to fly, but Sarah
      did not inform the airline of her condition. Alaska Airlines is one of the
      few airlines that do not require such a notice, despite the possibility of
      an emergency landings being required in such scenarios. That said, no one on
      board noticed that Sarah was going into labor:

      "We leave the decision to fly up to our customers and their medical
      advisers," according to Alaska Airlines representative Caroline Boren.

      "Governor Palin was extremely pleasant to flight attendants and her stage of
      pregnancy was not apparent by observation as she didn't show any signs of
      distress," Boren said.

      Eight months pregnant. A 6.2 pound fetus. No one notices a visible trace. By
      the third trimester, a perfectly fit woman not wearing anything less than a
      space suit should be easily spotted as pregnant. Not in Sarah's case.

      The plane then made a landing in Anchorage, Alaska. Does Sarah then visit a
      medical facility that can accommodate a premature birth in Alaska's most
      equipped city? No. She drives 45 minutes away, to Mat-Su Regional Medical
      Center, right outside the small village she used to govern as Mayor,
      Wasilla. Trig Palin is then delivered one month premature, Friday night.
      <http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-05-10-4082128881_x.htm> Sarah
      returned to work after three days.

      The inherent need to absolutely have Trig delivered in a remote and possibly
      ill-equipped facility for premature deliveries, where Sarah would likely
      have numerous contacts and pull, does not sit well. The doctor,
      <http://www.adn.com/626/story/382864.html> Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, approving
      of all of these actions borders on malpractice. Not treating leaking
      amniotic fluid causes infections, and time is of the essence after water
      breaks. Husband Todd Palin simply delivers this winner of a line:

      "You can't have a fish picker from Texas," said Todd.

      A poor motivation, to be sure. Another motivation began making its rounds in
      the Alaskan legislature, where everyone was initially shocked to hear the
      news.

      Sarah Palin was not pregnant with child.

      Her sixteen year-old daughter was.

      Checking with the Anchorage High School that Bristol Palin attended,
      reporters were given word that her family had taken Bristol out of school
      due to contracting infectious mononucleosis. The amount of time Bristol was
      absent shifts from five to eight months.

      Mono can last anywhere from two weeks to three months, but an eight month
      infection is a freak oddity. Yet it remains a common excuse given by girls
      in private & Catholic schools around the nation when pregnancy comes into
      play. Not the first time, not the last time.

      The following photograph of Bristol has been dated late 2007:

      title=
      <http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/PalinFamily_Outside_v01.jpg> (Full Hi-Res,
      Right)

      And the following photograph was printed in the
      <http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/v-gallery/story/339587.html?/news/alaska/v-e
      nlarge/story/339587-a339583-t3.html> Anchorage Daily News, on March 9th:

      title=

      Bristol is pregnant in these pictures. She is not carrying belly fat, which
      grows outwardly wide, and does not become dome-shaped. That's because fat is
      generally evenly distributed around the abdomen and a fetus is not.
      Bristol's chest is sticking out, a normal body reaction when sucking in
      stomach muscles.

      Yesterday, the State of Alaska has also moved Sarah's photo page three
      different times from

      <http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php> http://gov.state.ak.us/...

      <http://www1.gov.state.ak.us/photos.php> http://www1.gov.state.ak.us/...

      <http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.html> http://gov.state.ak.us/...

      ... With losses of photos from January & April.

      The final point of interest is that
      <http://www.adn.com/626/story/382864.html> Trig Palin has been diagnosed
      with Down's syndrome (aka trisomy 21). This is an interesting point, as
      chances of having offspring with Down's Syndrome increases from under 1% to
      3% after a mother reaches the age of 40. However,
      <http://www.mothers35plus.co.uk/down.htm> 80% of the cases of Down's
      Syndrome are in mother's under the age of 35, through sheer quantities of
      births in this age group.

      People like to think the vetting process is secure, and completed months
      ahead of time, but
      <http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/08/how-palin-came.html> ABC
      News has reported otherwise, painting a picture of a quick vetting process
      for Sarah by a small, but secretive group of McCain's legal staff. A proper
      vetting process under those circumstances would only go so far, and the true
      media vetting process has just begun.

      It doesn't come as a surprise that this story was never properly researched.
      Palin was never on the National scene for more than a few minutes at a time,
      and local reporting only goes so far on a governor with an 80% approval
      rating. However, the motivation to cover daughter's pregnancy aligns with
      her political standings. She valiantly did not perform an abortion, but fell
      into the fundamentalist way of thinking, and covered up for the illicit (but
      natural) action's of her daughter.

      There could be calls below to delete this information. Calls that this type
      of information is muckraking and 'below us'. The truth is not below any
      progressive, nor any citizen of the world that is one heartbeat away from
      having Palin as leader of the free world. We simply ask that she be
      forthright, honest, and not waste our time with such juvenile games that
      anyone with eyes can see as fabrication.

      Bristol Palin rightfully should be able to embrace her child in public as
      her own, with no shame, and no quarter. And a mother should be just as
      accepting.

      <http://digg.com/political_opinion/Sarah_Palin_Is_NOT_The_Mother_Photos_Vide
      o> Digg It.

      <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/31/145838/319/386/581332> Next Day's
      Follow-Up - BabyGate: Explosive New Details [Photos+Video]

      Tags: <http://dailykos.com/tag/Sarah%20Palin> Sarah Palin,
      <http://dailykos.com/tag/pregnancy> pregnancy,
      <http://dailykos.com/tag/Bristol%20Palin> Bristol Palin,
      <http://dailykos.com/tag/2008> 2008, <http://dailykos.com/tag/VP> VP,
      <http://dailykos.com/tag/election> election,
      <http://dailykos.com/tag/Republican> Republican,
      <http://dailykos.com/tag/unsubstantiated%20rumor> unsubstantiated rumor (
      <http://dailykos.com/tag> all tags) ::
      <http://dailykos.com/tag_version/2008/8/30/121350/137> Previous Tag Versions

      Top of Form

      <http://dailykos.com/story/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223> View Comments |
      1901 comments

      Bottom of Form

      Top of Form

      Comments: Expand Shrink Hide (Always) | Indented Flat (Always)

      Bottom of Form

      Daily Kos Help

      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:102> AdamW,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:278> reef the dog,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:315> deminva,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:414> Paolo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:503> slappy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:594> RichM,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:753> C S McCrum,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1047> gttim,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1114> buddhistMonkey,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1238> buffalo soldier,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1525> Cederico,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1596> DeminNewJ,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1616> MS, <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1770>
      underwhelm, <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:1954> copithorne,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:2161> Lois,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:3037> Phoenix Woman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:3367> patrikr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:3497> eugene,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:3742> Sally in SF,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:3771> lordkelvin,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:3899> jimmyjames,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:4073> Rayne,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:4563> lux,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:4862> Dounia,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:5126> Ivan,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:5478> el ganador,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:5696> Steven R,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:6126> dscowboy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:6566> lrhoke,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:6740> scottbateman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:7024> stephdray,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:7228> thebes,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:7368> Xaphoo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:9105> walter mitty,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:9158> penncove,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:9323> doug r,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:9742> Shockwave,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:9838> Schmuck,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:9980> Psyche,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:10071> Fishgrease,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:10155> mixwhit,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:10479> Wintermute,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:12268> nutmeg,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:12977> LEP,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:13768> phenry,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:14169> TX Unmuzzled,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:14286> jkfp2004,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:14660> leftyboy666,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:15299> Woody,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:15381> HarlemUSA,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:16007> BenGoshi,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:16207> CN,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:16415> Perdita Durango,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:16735> mikeg,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:16857> hatter,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:17639> JLFinch,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:18009> soonergrunt,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:18443> not4bushwa,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:18836> tyler93023,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:18960> Blue Patriot Woman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:19272> rstarr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:20035> DickCheneyBeforeHeDicksYou,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:20349> Silverleaf,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:20436> Wee Mama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:20454> wonkydonkey,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:20666> SamSinister,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:20788> elveta,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:21034> dionys1,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:21068> brooklynben,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:21526> whenwego,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:21590> bedobe,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:22110> teresahill,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:22131> marsbardem,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:22231> HippyWitch,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:22245> Time Waits for no Woman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:22320> Morague,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:23123> stevej,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:23334> jaysunb,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:23351> JohnnyAppleseed,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:23651> bowtiejack,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:23793> Malixe,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:23961> pattisigh,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:24085> buckhorn okie,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:24572> calistan,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:25212> Lucyeth,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:25429> L0kI,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:25480> kanuk,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:25760> Decih,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:25853> daha,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:25916> steelman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:26076> House,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:26123> Torta,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:26297> DiMe,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:26404> dchill,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:26665> ryder92111,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:26886> frightwig,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:27042> librarianman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:27285> cmize,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:27508> bewert,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:27571> Beelzebud,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:28058> terence,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:29167> nitrate21,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:30284> nicta,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:30571> Alizaryn,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:31015> danthrax,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:32179> 2501,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:32682> MA Liberal,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:32955> GW Chimpzilla,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:33270> realitythink,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:33350> TXsharon,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:33485> crackpot,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:33511> ccr4nine,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:33624> rms,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:34000> Red State Refugee,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:34182> jsquared,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:34301> Beket,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:34664> mnhtnbb,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:35619> Sharkmeister,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:35876> nika7k,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:35944> karichisholm,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:36035> snakelass,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:36287> STOP George,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:36326> piniella,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:37154> sommervr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:38076> walkshills,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:38338> Mark Warner is God,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:39421> Daniel K,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:39627> smartgo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:39686> shii,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:40940> American Insurgent,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:41335> rickeagle,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:42360> Benito,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:42658> ZaBlanc,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:42910> My Philosophy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:44444> ddp,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:44985> synuclein,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:45334> bloomer 101,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:45473> Tarindel,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:48321> jarneys dad,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:48599> OHDem,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:48845> the fury one,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:48986> rweba,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:49098> relentless,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:49234> ambientjive,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:49359> mjd in florida,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:49533> arnott,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:49631> Eric Loeb,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:50123> flashlass,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:51840> ajsuited,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:54610> WinSmith,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:55039> bleeding blue,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:55120> Penman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:56450> aaraujo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:57212> Tumble Weed,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:57388> peteri2,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:57402> QuickSilver,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:57957> whitis,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:58113> kingsbridge77,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:58432> davidslane,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:58649> jtg,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:59946> optimusprime,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:60011> power model,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:60970> tc399,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:61074> deepsouthdoug,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:61569> suzy4peace,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:61986> Team Slacker,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:62527> jct,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:62801> rerutled,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:62977> chiefsjen,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:63238> Snud,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:63239> danger durden,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:63412> DivaBabe,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:63548> schoolpsyc,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:63803> Asinus Asinum Fricat,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:63904> atalanta,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:64399> kubla000,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:64501> RoseRash,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:64659> SoulCatcher,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:64984> Audio Guy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:65037> martini,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:65171> elliott,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:65562> kittania,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:65660> abundibot,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:66043> gwilson,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:66371> Shep014,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:66794> J Royale,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:66988> Tom in AZ,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:67558> ej25,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:68933> SciFiGuy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:69681> CommiePinkoScum,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:69803> Mrs White trash poet,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:70562> phx8,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:70653> episty,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:71238> Im with Rosey,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:71913> Stop the planet I want to get off,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:72162> hideinplainsight,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:73530> mr Z,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:73818> need pr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:74191> Chris Joseph,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:74806> VegasLiberalStevo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:75857> Bill Tchakirides,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:76266> OMwordTHRUdaFOG,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:76537> Juneappal,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:77366> ChapiNation386,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:78873> Edie Irons,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:79047> AdamSmithsInvisibleFinger,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:79301> BB10,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:79732> Stripe,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:79777> miss karen,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:80075> BoojumSte,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:80361> Bikny,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:81601> Blicero,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:82107> 20shadesofviolet,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:82309> thatvisionthing,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:82423> duha,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:82827> Land of Lincoln Dem,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:84887> ammasdarling,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:85990> RagingGurrl,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:86125> Crafty Screenwriting,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:86207> c0wfunk,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:86209> threesmommy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:86561> ailanthus,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:87244> satyrday,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:87515> zateslo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:88255> xgz,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:88955> hockeyrules,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:89140> shellac,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:93135> Great Uncle Bulgaria,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:95899> eureka springs ar,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:96107> some other george,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:96205> Cofcos,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:96524> Jimdotz,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:96573> ezdidit,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:96647> shruticounseling,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:98174> yank2351,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:99387> erix,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:101163> auros,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:101659> albaum,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:101902> davefromqueens,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:102654> SeaTurtle,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:105676> The Red Pen,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:105732> kubrick2008,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:105888> ImpeachKingBushII,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:106249> BasharH,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:106523> Phlogistician,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:106594> Da Rock,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:106847> sable,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:106928> LoLoLaLa,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:107849> roycej,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:108379> buckeye voter,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:108589> coolblue72,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:109379> kafkananda,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:109575> FirstValuesThenIssues,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:110043> RiverCityMadman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:110685> bhonpoo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:112279> aurabass,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:112674> Progressive America,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:112977> Kerry Fan,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:112996> Mister Quibble,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:114004> LizzyPop,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:114931> Brandon Friedman,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:115140> Kryno,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:115490> longabach,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:116382> angel65,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:117019> golconda2,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:117768> camucr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:119278> BlueMindState,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:119587> mikeconwell,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:119593> Fauxmantic,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:120283> tofumagoo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:120503> cmangin,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:120590> Nature Guy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:121904> Seamus D,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:122480> codairem,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:123308> Icebird,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:123466> Readrock,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:123626> Womantrust,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:126314> Uncle Irish,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:126945> truthtolies,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:127765> red 83,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:128297> MantisOahu,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:128708> oscarfrye,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:129160> ViperVisor,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:130122> Anr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:131694> justabill,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:132314> dmhlt 66,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:132917> lgcap,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:133038> protectspice,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:134077> scrubjay,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:134386> Squealer,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:136375> Zappatero,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:137348> Rei,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:139365> number nine dream,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:140565> james1108,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:141050> KarlRove72HourGenius,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:141518> snackdoodle,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:141912> Clarknt67,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:143539> iowaworker,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:143964> obvioussequenceofbuttons,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:144776> HankNYNY,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:145125> barackoblogger,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:145335> bluevillage,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:145352> eltee,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:145881> Don Enrique,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:145905> Inky99,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146015> Rabbithead,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146078> NeuBrew151,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146202> jenontheshore,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146343> ginnyh532,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146424> RandomActsOfReason,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146540> Gorilla in the room,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146568> theworksanddays,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:146784> ScientistSteve,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:147786> unwilledatom,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:148396> panamaniaco,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:148411> VoteAqui,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:148500> Billary Redux,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:148922> fhqwgads,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:149301> Krissy575,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:149331> corinthian,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:149440> DefendOurConstitution,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:149583> lookit,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:149810> siberia9,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:149889> THEpersonal ISpolitical,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:150000> The Mort Man,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:150440> kravitz,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:150540> such sweet thunder,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:150923> DHinIA,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151042> MKSinSA,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151344> aboutmri,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151442> heyhellowhatsnew,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151784> johnosahon,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151845> MotherGinSling,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151850> hapa4obama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151853> igwealth5tm,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151886> jazzence,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:151964> Common Raven,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152061> catuskoti,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152095> MAORCA,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152389> Keith Pickering,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152402> Electric Blue,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152563> Cicero7,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152700> Get Out of Iraq,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:152852> KenInCO,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:153332> audiored,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:153424> yaddab,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:153698> The Alchemist,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:154180> louisev,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:154189> HEAT,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:154467> Canadian4Obama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:154606> jan0080,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:154664> Snowcat,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:154918> Sarahsaturn,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:155049> How Insane Is John McCain,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:155186> Adept2u,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:155310> Vash01,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:155396> Tricky,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:155700> Ellie the Kat,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:156096> Chris in West Seattle,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:156218> Dougie,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:157433> lompe,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:157652> bronxcharlie,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:157657> cricket456,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:157688> gohmak,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:157693> New Earth,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:158003> Kordo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:158290> Hellenic Pagan,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:158303> indi4Obama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:158699> Renie57,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:158855> MariaWr,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:158966> koszul,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:159116> angelesmartian,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:159154> Fozzie Bear,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:159181> happypea,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:159501> Laurilei,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:160230> arcweldx,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:160293> Diesel Kitty,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:160401> Gramarye,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:160561> BJMS,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:160999> eXtina,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:161411> BP in NJ,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:161491> Blue Blood,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:161835> seishin,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:161871> mamak,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:161947> tanyainsacramento,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:161950> geogigi,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:162367> Draxinum,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:162434> AxmxZ,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:162501> CanadianForObama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:162621> Anima,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:162657> rrussell,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:162955> Spaceboy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:163032> waydownsouth,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:163394> mamalovesobama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:164000> Rusta,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:164195> Kwamo,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:164469> Travis Disaster,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:164836> henry dribble,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:165085> LoveforObama,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:165648> JoanMar,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:165662> drnihili,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:166052> Tim Q,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:166085> SevenSix,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:166575> santon,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:166877> Racht,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:167183> cee4,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:167438> Engineer In Disguise,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:167469> s2k2vidguy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:168072> Jaimas,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:168287> Unshriven,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:168302> civilist,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:168417> sixty senate seats,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:168583> ordinaryperson,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:168764> Hope Reborn,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:169340> Party Boy,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:169536> athospaco1,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:171097> The Holy Smoker,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:171471> Feedback,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:171521> Paul Belk,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:171528> the3Cs,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:171744> Edna Krabappel,
      <http://dailykos.com/user/uid:172731> stevenaxelrod

      Navigation

      Menu

      <http://www.dailykos.com/> Home

      <http://www.dailykos.com/section/Diary> Diaries

      <http://www.dkosopedia.com> dKosopedia

      <http://www.dailykos.com/search> Search

      <http://www.dailykos.com/newuser> Create account

      <http://www.dailykos.com/login> Login

      <http://www.dailykos.com/accounts> Lose Your Password?

      <http://dailykos.com/pagewidth/wide> wide
      <http://dailykos.com/pagewidth/narrow> narrow

      Advertising

      Premium Ad

      <http://st.blogads.com/317002035/900442142/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecodrivi
      ngusa.com%2F> "
      <http://st.blogads.com/317002035/900442142/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flashrep
      ort.org%2Fblog.php%3FpostID%3D2008081817331620> Check out this video that
      the Governor recorded." Flashpoint

      "How can you argue against
      <http://st.blogads.com/317002035/900442142/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thetruth
      aboutcars.com%2Fecodriving-spinmeister-we-cant-let-the-perfect-b-the-enemy-o
      f-the-good%2F> saving gas?" The Truth About Cars

      "These kinds of things are so exciting because they are
      <http://st.blogads.com/317002035/900442142/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fgas2.org%2F2
      008%2F08%2F25%2Fecodriving-the-alliance-of-automobile-manufacturerers-gift-t
      o-the-masses%2F> so easy to take part in." Gas 2.0

      "An
      <http://st.blogads.com/317002035/900442142/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.nb
      cactionnews.com%2Fblogs%2Fliving_green%2Farchive%2F2008%2F08%2F19%2F3322707.
      aspx> interactive website hosted by Schwarzenegger that keeps you
      entertained." Living Green

      <http://st.blogads.com/317002035/900442142/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecodrivi
      ngusa.com%2F> Read more..

      <http://web.blogads.com/advertise_here?id=6959fb4cf53cd8c8d8bcf98fadcd602c>
      Advertise here!

      Second ads

      Who Are You?
      <http://st.blogads.com/932261201/674285252/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democrat
      icstuff.com%2FSearchResults.asp%3FCat%3D7528%26Click%3D39483> Whether you're
      a Hippie, Dog Lover, Elvis Impersonator, or most anything in between,
      <http://st.blogads.com/932261201/674285252/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democrat
      icstuff.com%2FSearchResults.asp%3FCat%3D7528%26Click%3D39483> Democratic
      Stuff
      has a button for you!
      With nearly a thousand buttons in stock, you're sure to find one that
      shows your support for Barack Obama, no matter who you are...

      <http://st.blogads.com/932261201/674285252/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democrat
      icstuff.com%2FSearchResults.asp%3FCat%3D7528%26Click%3D39483> Read more...

      <http://web.blogads.com/advertise_here?id=c89f8324a6591a9e54788bc1e801ae41>
      Advertise here

      Advertisers

      Governor Schweitzer "The rancher-turned-politician brought the crowd to its
      feet with a blistering critique of Republican energy policies."
      -Wall Street Journal

      "The star of the night before Hillary Clinton was Brian Schweitzer, the
      Governor of Montana. He gave a sensational speech."
      -CNN

      <http://st.blogads.com/223384914/786278089/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianschweit
      zer.com%2Fspeech.html> Read more...

      <http://st.blogads.com/672836469/864312788/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fus.macmillan
      .com%2Ffirebreathingliberal> "Robert Wexler refuses to let the status quo in
      Washington dictate what is best for this country. His book is a testament to
      that fight." --Senator Barack Obama

      "A remarkably open and honest book for a politician to have put into the
      light of day." --AfterDowningStreet.org

      <http://st.blogads.com/672836469/864312788/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fus.macmillan
      .com%2Ffirebreathingliberal> Read more...

      REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER
      <http://st.blogads.com/533032500/942650253/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hbo.com%
      2Fbillmaher%2F> Unabashed
      Uncensored
      Unfiltered
      Election Coverage

      LIVE! TONIGHT
      11PM/10C
      Only on HBO.

      Submit your questions to "OVERTIME" after the show.

      <http://st.blogads.com/533032500/942650253/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hbo.com%
      2Fbillmaher%2F> Read more...

      Join the Virtual Tour:

      <http://st.blogads.com/287628313/839812316/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facingpo
      vertyatuc.org> Read more...

      Got questions? Get answers.
      <http://st.blogads.com/342549531/522050216/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbs.org%
      2Fpresidents%2F2008> Log on to see how past administrations have handled
      today's biggest election issues, and connect with other viewers.

      <http://st.blogads.com/342549531/522050216/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbs.org%
      2Fpresidents%2F2008> pbs.org/presidents

      <http://st.blogads.com/342549531/522050216/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbs.org%
      2Fpresidents%2F2008> Read more...

      Shame on big big big oil
      <http://st.blogads.com/539521163/639019401/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ShameOnB
      igOil.org> Proudly lining
      <http://st.blogads.com/539521163/639019401/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ShameOnB
      igOil.org> BIG OIL's pockets and gouging the American Public.

      <http://st.blogads.com/539521163/639019401/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ShameOnB
      igOil.org> CLICK HERE TO STOP NEWT AND BIG OIL!

      <http://st.blogads.com/539521163/639019401/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ShameOnB
      igOil.org> ShameOnBigOil.org

      Drilling won't mean a drop at the pump.

      <http://st.blogads.com/539521163/639019401/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ShameOnB
      igOil.org> Read more...

      Obamanomics
      <http://st.blogads.com/116583022/839385994/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.c
      om%2FObamanomics-Bottom-Up-Prosperity-Trickle-Down-Economics%2Fdp%2F15832286
      59%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dbooks%26qid%3D1218824879%26sr%3D8-1>
      The case for Barack Obama.

      "....One can't even imagine a similar book grappling with the other side:
      'McCainonomics.' There ain't no such thing. Which is all you need to know."
      -Salon.com

      Available at
      <http://st.blogads.com/116583022/839385994/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.c
      om%2FObamanomics-Bottom-Up-Prosperity-Trickle-Down-Economics%2Fdp%2F15832286
      59%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dbooks%26qid%3D1218824879%26sr%3D8-1>
      Amazon.com,
      <http://st.blogads.com/116583022/839385994/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.c
      om%2FObamanomics-Bottom-Up-Prosperity-Trickle-Down-Economics%2Fdp%2FB001E5BS
      AG%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Ddigital-text%26qid%3D1218834354%26sr%3D1
      -1> Amazon Kindle,
      <http://st.blogads.com/116583022/839385994/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.barne
      sandnoble.com%2FObamanomics%2FJohn-R-Talbott%2Fe%2F9781583228654%2F%3Fitm%3D
      1> BN.com,
      <http://st.blogads.com/116583022/839385994/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sevensto
      ries.com%2FBook%2F%3FGCOI%3D58322100173120> Sevenstories.com

      <http://st.blogads.com/116583022/839385994/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.c
      om%2FObamanomics-Bottom-Up-Prosperity-Trickle-Down-Economics%2Fdp%2F15832286
      59%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dbooks%26qid%3D1218824879%26sr%3D8-1>
      Read more...

      <http://web.blogads.com/advertise_here?id=4883e9acf2f42e5477d2a1aa532a7a81>
      Advertise here

      Classifieds

      Donate Now To Obama/Biden 2008Let's come together and help change America
      and our current economic situation.Please make a donation to the Obama/Biden
      2008 Presidential Campaign. Any amount will be greatly appreciated and work
      towards shaping a brighter future for us all. To Donate, Click "Read
      More..." and you will be redirected to a secure online donation page.

      <http://st.blogads.com/459624736/834931204/click?d=https%3A%2F%2Fdonate.bara
      ckobama.com%2Fpage%2Fcontribute%2Fpf%3Foutreach_page_id%3D25261> Read
      more...

      Open Note to the Right-Wingers:(Who send us CRANKY EMAIL.) If you didn't
      want your NEW CANDIDATE to be associated with your OLD CANDIDATE, then you
      SHOULDN'T HAVE ELECTED THE OLD CANDIDATE. Maybe you can change the NAME OF
      YOUR PARTY, and people will FORGET ABOUT THE LAST EIGHT YEARS. Of course,
      RATIONAL PEOPLE are welcome to visit the site too! FIVE Definitive
      ANTI-McCAIN STICKERS for only FIVE BUCKS, including shipping. (Fair Warning:
      May Cause Extreme Crankiness in Nearby Right-Wingers.) NoMcSame dot com -
      READ MORE below.

      <http://st.blogads.com/882700018/736015435/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fnomcw.com>
      Read more...

      GREEN RECYCLED APPAREL, ENERGYLive clean and green! 100% recycled,
      American-made clothing, tote bags, political signs, frisbees and more. Wind
      turbines and solar for your home. Unique recycled, global-cooling products,
      many customizable. Ecodot.com has been your green source since 1990. Make a
      difference--let us help you reduce your carbon footprint and make a powerful
      green statement. New products include climate-neutral apparel, pens made
      from recycled cellphones and more.

      <http://st.blogads.com/631690096/607135576/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecodot.c
      om%2Fhome.htm> Read more...

      Obama & Biden Bumper Stickers!Be the first on your block to display one of
      our cool Obama & Biden bumper stickers or magnetic bumper stickers: "Obama &
      Biden - Two Minds are Better Than None." Or get an organic Obama T-shirt for
      just $19 with free same-day shipping. Funny Anti-McCain Stickers. Great
      selection of liberal bumper stickers, magnets, shirts & buttons. Huge
      selection of peace & COEXIST products. WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE
      LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE - JIMI HENDRIX.

      <http://st.blogads.com/503813115/919644328/click?d=http%3A%2F%2Fcarryabigsti
      cker.com%2F> Read more...

      <http://web.blogads.com/advertise_here?id=3267b0ccdd7e315c0fb3402f1d1570c9>
      Advertise here

      <http://www.eff.org/bloggers/join/> Support Bloggers' Rights!
      Support Bloggers' Rights!

      Candidates

      <http://www.actblue.com/page/bluemajority?refcode=DKosSidebar> Blue
      Majority Candidates

      <http://sm8.sitemeter.com/stats.asp?site=sm8dailykos> Site Meter
      <http://dailykos.com/> Daily Kos homepage

      C Kos Media, LLC
      Site content may be used for any purpose without
      explicit permission unless otherwise specified.
      <http://www.dailykos.com/special/privacy> Privacy Policy