ACTION ITEM! Call, write, prevent dishonest media spin against Kerry

  • Mike Hersh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Note: find more media contact info and links to comments forms at the
      Media Watch Project - http://democrats.com/media

      Commentators like Larry King, Chris Matthews, Sean Hannity, and Alan
      Colmes are on TV offering their view of the debate results. Hosts of
      network news shows on ABC, CBS, and NBC are also busy offering their
      reviews. Hosts of morning shows like Good Morning America, The Today
      Show, and American Morning, are sure to do the same.

      Don't let your voice be cut out.

      Your assignment: Immediately e-mail and call all the major networks and
      programs listed below saying that John Kerry won the debate. The
      Republicans are going to do everything possible to spin the debate in
      their favor. We need you on the offensive.

      Here are some things to emphasize:
      America saw John Kerry as our next president tonight.
      Kerry showed strength, conviction, and steady command of the facts.
      Kerry left no doubt he can lead the fight to hunt and kill the
      terrorists.
      Kerry offered hope for a fresh start in Iraq so we can finish the job.
      Kerry has specific plans: Bush had shallow promises.

      CNN
      (404) 827-1500
      Larry King LIVE: comments form
      American Morning: comments form