The Day After: Weapon of Fat (Mass) Destruction

  • Dave Anand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      The Day After: Weapon of Fat (Mass) Destruction

      A new high-tech Gastric Pacemaker is expected in the market soon that will help obese people lose weight (or mass) with ease. Normally, extremely obese folks must go through long-term drug therapy or have bariatric surgery, which can include gastric bypass or stomach stapling. Both have drastic side effects.

      The Gastric Pacemaker is implanted under the skin and connected to the stomach. By targeting obesity hormones, the pacemaker helps people eat less and burn accumulated fat instead; making it a weapon of fat destruction. The device is in use in Europe and since we are on average more obese than any other nation, the American market could be huge once it is approved.

      The world will be lot safer and lighter if we only had this life-giver WMD (or WFD) instead of the killer WMD!

      All the best in 2004, Dave Anand

      For his e-Book: www.PeopleSuperHighway.com