Update, Ticket Sales, and Volunteering

  • pwrstrm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hello there all you happy campers. Just a quick update...I will be
      finalizing the venue this weekend, so look for ticket sales to start by
      the end of the month. Tickets will be sold in tiers with the first
      access to Tier 1 going to registered volunteers, so if you want an
      extra head start on ticket salees volunteer to help by sending an email
      to volunteer (at) floridapreheat (dot) com.

      and remember, in Florida, we don't need matches to burn ;)

      Storm