Has an date for AfterBurn in November been determined?

  • Nola
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2010
      WE are planning a Burning Brother event at the BLueberry Patch in Gulfport for November and I do not want to have it the same weekend.
    • pwrstrm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
        AfterBurnt will be 11/12-14.

        Storm

        --- In Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com, "Nola" <nola.flamingo@...> wrote:

        > WE are planning a Burning Brother event at the BLueberry Patch in Gulfport for November and I do not want to have it the same weekend.

      • Holly C
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
          nooo!! im going to see roger waters that weekend ... dam i wanna burn :(

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
            Dear Storm,

            This is the same weekend as Bear Creek funk event and roger waters performing "The Wall" in its entirety in south Florida.
            Is there any way to please have the event Nov 4-7 weekend or Nov 17-20.

            I please beg the phambly and committee!

            Quantum

            To: Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com
            From: pwrstrm@...