Broward area giveaways and a thank you

  • bzribee
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2009
      Hi from a CA burner! Several years ago I joined a FL group to get help for my mom during a hurricane. Help was offered and appreciated. Now I joined because I am cleaning out art materials from my mom's house (she's okay--just not doing her party planning business anymore) and I'm hoping there's someone in SE FL who could use her stuff: LOTS of gorgeous papers (24' X 36") plain and glossy, white to gold and silver and even velour, much has sticky backing...certainly some artist out here could find a use for all of this.

      If you want more details, please call me at 954-594-0068. Of COURSE it's free!!!! Paper anyone? It burns....

      Please feel free to forward this to any appropriate friends/groups.

      bzribee
    • K Russell Wilkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        Rob L does a lot of work with paper art. I'll pass word to him and I am
        sure he will see it up here as well.

      • Rayn Shyn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
          Hi Bzribee!!
          I certainly know of someone who would be more than happy to take all of that excess paper off of your hands! Thank you very much for your generosity!!

          Burn Bright!RaynShyne
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
            haha!! Great Idea!! I just talked to him & passed him the info :-) Big Hugs!!