ANYONE OUT THERE??

  • Brianne
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 4, 2009
      We have an event coming up in a little over a month - and I haven't heard
      anything on this site in awhile!!

      Soo....WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING?
      WHO IS COMING TO AFTERBURN??

      And most importantly...

      HOW ARE YOU VOLUNTEERING TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY??

      This will be the first in a string of emails in the next several days folks
      - it's time to get BUSY and get the energy pumped up for this event.

      Afterburn is right around the corner!!

      And Afterburn needs GREETERS!!!

      much love,
      *bri - your Greeter Lead Goddess

    • LauraG
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 4, 2009
        Hey bri and all :)

        I just got a promotion at work so keep your fingers crossed they won't take
        away my already approved time off for Afterburn.

        November 6th will be my 45th birthday and I plan to go into my 'cougar-hood'
        with much smooching, booze, and flirting at AB!!!

        Laura

      • Glyndwer
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 5, 2009
          can you bring RV's to AB?
          <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=21197025/grpspId=1705981809/msgI
          d=478/stime=1254717227/nc1=3848627/nc2=4025321/nc3=3848641>

        • Samaya~
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
            ...and Greeting is so much fun...as well as a great way to meet people and to get involved.

            Where is everyone? Break out and dust off your tent, get out the EL Wire, break out the costumes and fire toys. Break out your burner spirit of participation. Break out your fun wigs and funny hats....or come naked whatever your preference... But yeah...where is everyone???

            Come out and play...I won't bite...unless you ask nicely...
            Hugs,
            Samaya~

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
              Apparently there are only three people going...

              and I remember asking very nicely for you to bite me Sammy....

              pretty please??

              hugs,
              *bri - Orlando

              On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Samaya~ <samaya_42@...> wrote:

              > ...and Greeting is so much fun...as well as a great way to meet people and
              > to get involved.
              >
              > Where is everyone? Break out and dust off your tent, get out the EL Wire,
              > break out the costumes and fire toys. Break out your burner spirit of
              > participation. Break out your fun wigs and funny hats....or come naked
              > whatever your preference... But yeah...where is everyone???
              >
              > Come out and play...I won't bite...unless you ask nicely...
              > Hugs,
              > Samaya~
              >

              > --- In Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com<Burnt-Oranges-Events%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > Brianne <serenlleuad@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > We have an event coming up in a little over a month - and I haven't heard
              > > anything on this site in awhile!!
              > >
              > > Soo....WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING?
              > > WHO IS COMING TO AFTERBURN??
              > >
              > > And most importantly...
              > >
              > > HOW ARE YOU VOLUNTEERING TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY??
              > >
              > > This will be the first in a string of emails in the next several days
              > folks
              > > - it's time to get BUSY and get the energy pumped up for this event.
              > >
              > > Afterburn is right around the corner!!
              > >
              > > And Afterburn needs GREETERS!!!
              > >
              > > much love,
              > > *bri - your Greeter Lead Goddess

            • bill keiser
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                i think for my artistic contribution this time, i'll show up at the
                gate naked and barter my way into an RV.
                billy sharpstick #4

                > Where is everyone? Break out and dust off your tent, get out the EL Wire, break out the costumes and fire toys. Break out your burner spirit of participation. Break out your fun wigs and funny hats....or come naked whatever your preference... But yeah...where is everyone???
                >
                > Come out and play...I won't bite...unless you ask nicely...
                > Hugs,
                > Samaya~

              • Brianne
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                  So what shift can I put you down for Bill?

                  I love to see you nekkid...and we can take over RV's as they come in.

                  *bri - Orlando

                • Daisygirlmg@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                    I love to see you nekkid...and we can take over RV's as they come in.

                    Just make sure you put billy?on whatever shift is for those of us that get there before the event starts to help with them camp infrastructure... Just because we arrive under the radar does not mean we dont deserve some nekkid fun and RV swarming....

                    Daisy : )

                  • Pat Stull
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                      Oh, that's just great! Now where am I gonna get an RV with such late
                      notice!?!

                      Pat#5

                      Just for today
                      Don't get angry
                      Don't worry
                      Be grateful
                      Work hard
                      Be kind to others

                      i think for my artistic contribution this time, i'll show up at the
                      gate naked and barter my way into an RV.
                      billy sharpstick #4

                      > Where is everyone? Break out and dust off your tent, get out the EL Wire,
                      break out the costumes and fire toys. Break out your burner spirit of
                      participation. Break out your fun wigs and funny hats....or come naked
                      whatever your preference... But yeah...where is everyone???

                      > Come out and play...I won't bite...unless you ask nicely...
                      > Hugs,
                      > Samaya~

                      18:34:00

                    • Samaya~
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                        For you love...anything!
                        Smooch, bite, nibble and a hair tug!
                        S~

                        --- In Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com, Brianne <serenlleuad@...> wrote:

                        > Apparently there are only three people going...
                        >
                        > and I remember asking very nicely for you to bite me Sammy....
                        >
                        > pretty please??
                        >
                        > hugs,
                        > *bri - Orlando
                      • Samaya~
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                          You're welcome in the PPP...'specially if'n yer nekkid!

                          Heheh..
                          <evil grin>
                          Samaya~
                          Port Richey

                          --- In Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com, bill keiser <bk2@...> wrote:

                          > i think for my artistic contribution this time, i'll show up at the
                          > gate naked and barter my way into an RV.
                          > billy sharpstick #4

                        • Samaya~
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                            Thank you Daisy, that is exactly what I was thinking. Heck, i think Billy should just be naked the entire week end...I mean, what better why to participate?

                            Heheh...
                            S~

                            --- In Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com, Daisygirlmg@... wrote:

                            > Just make sure you put billy?on whatever shift is for those of us that get there before the event starts to help with them camp infrastructure... Just because we arrive under the radar does not mean we dont deserve some nekkid fun and RV swarming....
                            >

                            > Daisy : )

                          • Samaya~
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 9, 2009
                              The answer direct from Storm:

                              "We do allow a few RV's to park in the main area depending on the number of people attending the event. If we have reached the limit before they arrive they will be allowed to park their RV in the adjacent field."