Re: Playa Dreams & Personal Short Comings

  • signesanti
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Tama,

      I have no firm answers to help you get to the Playa this year. I have had to put off my own plans until next year, so I can identify with your angst.

      However, I am so impressed that you bared your soul to the whole fam damily. That takes guts, and, as an observer, I am wondering if that is the spiritual lesson of this exercise.

      In other words, getting to the Playa may or may not happen, but the fact that you allowed yourself to ask for help (a challenge many of us face) just took a Big Giant Step.

      Anyway, my suggestion: try pawn shops. Craig's List. Ask your clients what they would do in your place - one of them may have an idea or step up to the plate, or know someone who will. Network, network, network.

      BUT: do not be attached to the results, just keep an open mind and see what happens. If you go, great. But if you don't go, that's ok too. It means that you have started planning early so you can go next year. :-)

      I hope that helps, much love and kisses to a sister-in-fire :-), peace signe