Saturday Effigy description for AfterBurn- Burning Dream

  • QuantumGlen .
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Do you dream?
      Do you have a dream?
      Do you have dreams for life, for love, for a job, for sex, for a scpanking, for a tattoo, for a good time call, for whatever?
      Did you ever have a dream that you want to burn?

      The power to dream lives with in us. Every night in our sweet delight, we float to our own creative insight, to our fullest brains might and have these wonderful sights.

      A group conscience dream is created by everyone�s individual input. I am asking, like in the past, for everybody to participate and bring a dream to burn and we will attach it to a Castle. To see a castle in your dream, signifies reward, honor, recognition, and praise for your achievements. It foretells that your future will be a happy one, surrounded by the love of your children, generosity of neighbors, and comfort of friends.

      Attaching a dream to a physical form then setting it a blaze so the winds manifest our dream and transcends uniqueness into reality due to each individual creative attachment of their dream element.

      How many dreams have you had that never manifested? Do you want to burn your dream? Maybe it will bring new light to an already existing dream? And in the embers as our dream floats away, you can only hope that this becomes manifested.

      Where do dreams come from?
      Where do they end up?
      Why do we dream?
      Why do YOU dream?
      Do you believe that if we all put forth enough energy into one solid dream that it will come true? Let�s all dream BIG this year and create something that we (and our subconscious) will never forget!
      Please bring your dream to Afterburn and collectively let�s dream!
      Let�s unify and have a collective community dream.
      Do your many dreams propel you to your life�s multiple desires??

      Let�s awaken this powerful manifestation and create a new reality! All we have to do is dream!

      Burning Dream

      Please contact QuantumGLEN@...
      (813) 786-GLEN