One Ticket For Sale...

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
      ****** cross-posted message ******

      Alrighty folks...
      I have one ticket for BM08 up for sale.
      I paid $250 plus fees for it.
      You can have it for what I paid for it ($261.25)

      First to put cash in hand can have it!
      E-mail me on my personal account as I only get digests from this group.
      or.......
      call me @ 561-598-9939

      Burn on - burn bright!

      ~doug & flo~
    • Doug
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
        Greetings once again.
        Thanks to all who have e-mailed and called.
        Our two tickets have been mailed out to two wonderful souls who will
        be adding their energies to this years burn.

        Have a great time one and all!

        hugs...

        ~doug & flo~