Re: Sign Up for PreHeat Volunteer Shifts

  • dinake2
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      I can't edit the document either because I don't have a gmail
      account. How many greeters do you need per shift? What is a camp
      lead?

      Nicole

      --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, "Charis" <fierysage10@...>
      wrote:

      > hi Storm!
      > I'm having difficulty with the online spreadsheet. I'd like to
      > volunteer for the 12-4 shift on Friday as a greeter and the 8pm to
      > midnite (or 4am) shift on Sunday night for Medical. (although you
      can
      > always come get me if ya need me for something) :)
      >
      > --Charis
      >
      > --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, "pwrstrm" <burnorlando@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Please visit the spreadsheet at the link to sign up for Volunteer
      > > shifts at PreHeat.
      > >
      > > http://tinyurl.com/2dw5fg
      > >
      > > It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To
      open
      > > this document, just click the link above.
      > >

      > > Thanks for Participating!
      > > Storm

    • fjordlynn
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
        We need a minimum of 2 and may need 3 if we get enough tickets sold
        (like more that 300). Camp placers get to hold a map and direct people
        to where they should camp, basically "this way to theme camps, this
        way to general camping" type stuff. Pretty easy and not so much
        reliant on an E type personality as a greeter, but still a good way to
        meet people.

        --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, "dinake2" <nloiselle2@...> wrote:

        > I can't edit the document either because I don't have a gmail
        > account. How many greeters do you need per shift? What is a camp
        > lead?
        >
        > Nicole
        >

        > --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, "Charis" <fierysage10@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > hi Storm!
        > > I'm having difficulty with the online spreadsheet. I'd like to
        > > volunteer for the 12-4 shift on Friday as a greeter and the 8pm to
        > > midnite (or 4am) shift on Sunday night for Medical. (although you
        > can
        > > always come get me if ya need me for something) :)
        > >
        > > --Charis
        > >
        > > --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, "pwrstrm" <burnorlando@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Please visit the spreadsheet at the link to sign up for Volunteer
        > > > shifts at PreHeat.
        > > >
        > > > http://tinyurl.com/2dw5fg
        > > >
        > > > It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To
        > open
        > > > this document, just click the link above.
        > > >

        > > > Thanks for Participating!
        > > > Storm

      • trailboyrider
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 2008
          I volunteered a couple of years ago at Burningman for a greeter
          position. It was great, though we did it naked...not sure if that
          would be unavailable as an option here :)

          --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, "fjordlynn" <jl-yahoogroup@...>