Re: Eyal's Phreaking Phabulous Pictures

  • Charis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      oopsie...

      here's the link:

      http://tinyurl.com/5kl4ff

      --- In floridapreheat@yahoogroups.com, Charis <fierysage10@...> wrote:

      > From Eyal-
      > Greetings all you wonderful Burners,
      > here (finally) is a testament to my experience with my new found
      family. I hope these images make up for my (at times) lenses
      invasions. I can not wait to hear from all of you.
      > With much anticipation toward our next adventure(s) and the
      pleasure of getting to know each other better.....
      > Love and Tranquility,
      > Eyal
      >
      > from deb- had I known that this guy was gonna be so exceptionally
      phabulous I'd not have bothered even taking pictures! I'm so honored
      that he let me post them to you guys. But wait - there's more! The
      second set will be online tonight and you'll all get to see MORE of
      yourselves and the great weekend we all had.
      > Eyal .... I bow before your talent. Use of light, the intimate
      faces and well, hell.... amazing pictures!