salutations

  • Justin Majors
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      http://paroquiasaolourenco.com.br/google_api.php?uzlsmsir792wjfa

      justmajors
      Justin Majors
    • James Glendinning
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2013
        Hey folks-

        Saw this on today's WOOT! deal, it's a 120" outdoor portable movie screen for $140, could be kickass for a movie setup at a Burn.
        This isn't an affiliate deal like with Amazon, I don't get anything if people click or buy, just thought I'd share the item with the group.
        It's a 24 hour sale, it's only good until midnight tonight (Monday).
        http://www.woot.com/offers/camp-chef-120-inch-portable-outdoor-movie-theater-screen

        (Group mods, I hope this's OK, if not let me know & I won't share stuff like this in the future.  Don't want to be in trouble for spamming the group!)

        James/SLE~