contest for burningman ticket

  • Power Storm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Sadly, I am unable to attend the Burn this year, so I have decided to hold a competition for my ticket to Burning Man. The winner will be gifted my ticket. So here's the details; it is a combination scavenger hunt and obstacle course.
      Bring the following items to Part Duh this Saturday at Maddox.

      1. 3 items that are essential to survival on the Playa
      2. a sample of what you will be Gifting at Burning Man
      3. a tent
      4. an item related "leave no trace" or MOOP (Matter Out Of Place)
      5. 2 strips of bacon, extra crispy

      Those that bring at least 3 items from the list will qualify to participate in the obstacle course. There will be a 1 minute penalty applied to the obstacle course for any missing items. The obstacle course competition will begin at 4PM on Saturday. The person with the shortest time will be gifted my ticket as soon as it arrives in the mail. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

      Storm