Re: [Burnt-Oranges-Events] Re: Fundraiser for Center Kamp Tavern to make it to Pre-heat 2012

  • Marc Odden
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
      yea, I can do 29 people.......

      RevJack

      On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM, liam <liam.mccumber@...> wrote:

      > OK, I'm in for 29 peoples.
      >
      > Liam
      >

      > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Joe Cool <6justjoeking9@...> wrote:
      > > Anyone else find it interesting how quiet the message boards are when a
      > > major theme camp is asking for money....I'll contribute about 145 peoples
      > > share of .69 if we get close....come on guys!....otherwise I'll just get
      > > that much more bacon ;)
      > >
      > > -Smoky

    • jason
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
        Heck yeah, 29 people! Send a payment (paypal) to rdd0573@....

        For anyone who needs help sending money with paypal, check out these
        instructions:

        http://www.adi-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Online_Money_Transfer.jpg

      • Marc Odden
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
          best 29 people I ever had the pleasure of doing......

          RevJack