battery recycling

  • bill keiser
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012
      at last year's afterburn, they were collecting old batteries for
      recycling. will that be at the upcoming PH again? if so, we can start
      collecting and saving them now to bring. (what can you do with old dead
      batteries anyway?)
      billy sharpstick - tampa
    • liam
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012

        > (what can you do with old dead batteries anyway?)
        > billy sharpstick - tampa

        Like a pet rock, with proper defensive training, they can be used to ward
        off predators.

        liam - lehigh acres

      • David Hoover
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012
          You can recycle, (possible up cycle) batteries for cash at plants in most
          counties. Sometimes they don't take them, tho I was at one a few weeks ago
          in Pinellas and they were. Most batteries have recyclable metal cores.
          On Mar 2, 2012 2:20 PM, "liam" <liam.mccumber@...> wrote:

          > > (what can you do with old dead batteries anyway?)
          > > billy sharpstick - tampa
          > >

          > Like a pet rock, with proper defensive training, they can be used to ward
          > off predators.
          >
          > liam - lehigh acres

        • John King
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012
            Jeezus not with the horrible attempts at humor for the next month and a half.  These types of posts are simply excruciating.  Good god.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
              Yes we will be doing the battery recycling again this year. Just bring your dead batteries to Ranger HQ.

              SCOTTY BIZZLE

              aka RANGER BABY HUEY

            • liam
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
                RAGNAROK BABA BOOEY, are AGM-type batteries included?

                liam

                I also have a depleted dilithium warp core power module. That requires
                special handling, a mishap could blow our atmosphere into space. Perhaps I
                should take it to the local recycler, or wait until First Contact Day,
                April 5, 2063?

                On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Scott Freyer <scottyfromfla@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Yes we will be doing the battery recycling again this year. Just bring
                > your dead batteries to Ranger HQ.
                >

                > SCOTTY BIZZLE
                >
                > aka RANGER BABY HUEY

              • bill keiser