Just a heads up!

  • Kimberly Lynn
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hey everyone I know we all need tickets, even us who got tickets need
      more for our key camp members who didn't get theirs. Just a heads up...

      It is useless to ask right now for tickets. No one is going to receive
      tickets in the mail til JUNE! That means that you have to trust that
      this person you are dealing with is going to do right by you till then!
      There will be no way to prove they really have the tickets they say they
      do, and if or when they will get them to you. The only way to be sure
      to get them is to wait on your letter from the BORG for the STEP
      program. This is the only way to be sure you are going to a ticket
      before June. The STEP starts on Feb. 22nd, and they said people who got
      denial emails will be the only ones that can enter for tickets through
      STEP. So asking now is just putting yourself out there for risks that
      may end up leaving you worse off than you are now. Please wait and be
      safe about how you get your tickets. I know it is hard to wait on the
      unknown, we are all in the same boat and feel you pain.

      Maid Marian has just put out a blog post on all the concerns about the
      ticketing problems, and she is coming to Florida in less than two weeks
      according to Donna.

      http://blog.burningman.com/2012/02/news/burning-man-addresses-2012-ticket-situation/

      Please respond to Donna's request on Fl-Chat for your feelings on the ticketing
      issues so she can bring them up to Maid Marian when she is in Ft
      Laurdale.

      For those who don't know me...

      Founding member of Burnt Oranges,

      Planning Committee, Advisory Committee for Burnt Oranges,

      AKA "Edible Orgasm"

      Love and Hugs

      Kim