Re: [Burnt-Oranges-Events] Afterburn volunteer

  • Spike
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
      We won't be attending afterburn were selling tickets so that leaves a
      couple of ranger shift open
      On Oct 25, 2011 12:41 AM, "Joe Cool" <6justjoeking9@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone that is on the volunteer list NOT secured a ticket. This is
      > not for tickets, but just a friendly request of a potential not being
      > able to make it so we can plug an extra person into your shift.
      > Thanks, hope you all can make it, but for whatever reason ticket,
      > work, to personal stuff that might come up, please respond back to me
      > or the corresponding coordinator as to what you are volunteering for
      > and what time.
      >
      > -Smoky Joe

    • Tiffany Embreus
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
        What are the details of these ranger shifts, and how much are the tickets?

        Be the Change you Wish to see in the World.

        ________________________________
        We won't be attending afterburn were selling tickets so that leaves a
        couple of ranger shift open
        On Oct 25, 2011 12:41 AM, "Joe Cool" <6justjoeking9@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone that is on the volunteer list NOT secured a ticket. This is
        > not for tickets, but just a friendly request of a potential not being
        > able to make it so we can plug an extra person into your shift.
        > Thanks, hope you all can make it, but for whatever reason ticket,
        > work, to personal stuff that might come up, please respond back to me
        > or the corresponding coordinator as to what you are volunteering for
        > and what time.
        >
        > -Smoky Joe

      • Kimberly Lynn
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
          Joe,

          Fjord and I need one ticket and he can take your ranger shift. Contact me if you still have them.

          Love and hugs
          Kim

          Hookah lounge

          On Wed Nov 2nd, 2011 9:44 AM EDT Spike wrote:

          >We won't be attending afterburn were selling tickets so that leaves a
          >couple of ranger shift open
          >On Oct 25, 2011 12:41 AM, "Joe Cool" <6justjoeking9@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> Has anyone that is on the volunteer list NOT secured a ticket. This is
          >> not for tickets, but just a friendly request of a potential not being
          >> able to make it so we can plug an extra person into your shift.
          >> Thanks, hope you all can make it, but for whatever reason ticket,
          >> work, to personal stuff that might come up, please respond back to me
          >> or the corresponding coordinator as to what you are volunteering for
          >> and what time.
          >>
          >> -Smoky Joe

        • Scott Freyer
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
            Sorry to hear that you two won't make it to AfterBurn. :-(   I have removed you guys from the spreadsheet. Also, I beleive Kim and F'jord were wanting the available invites if you still have them.

            --Scotty

            $cO++Y BiZzLe

            >________________________________

          • Ld Diego Ramon Garcia de la Villa Cruz
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2011
              --- In Burnt-Oranges-Events@yahoogroups.com, Scott Freyer <scottyfromfla@...> wrote:

              > Sorry to hear that you two won't make it to AfterBurn. :-(   I have removed you guys from the spreadsheet.

              I have secured a last minute invite.

              I'm looking to pull a Medical or Ranger shift anytime daytime to early evening on Sat. I'm also available for perimeter duty for the burn. Other obligations call my attention outside of these hours. I have recently done these duties at last Pre-Heat. If anything is open go ahead and pencil me in and I will check at the tent when I get there.

              Mr B
            • Ld Diego Ramon Garcia de la Villa Cruz
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 10, 2011
                Perhaps that Noon to 4 Medical shift Sat is still open?