The Dusty Swan rises!! Mutant Vehicle work parties in Orlando

  • Power Storm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      The Dusty Swan rises!! Yes, Florida has another Mutant Vehicle and we need your help to make it happen...

      Work on the swan will begin next week!! We will be working on the swan during the day/evening on 8/9-8/11, in the evenings on 8/12 & 8/15-8/19, and all weekend on the weekends of 8/13-8/14 & 8/20-8/21. Our address is 8187 Sully Dr., Orlando, FL 32818. Please message me when you will be coming over to help.

      Also, if you are able to help out financially...even if it's just $5, please paypal to addmorenames at yahoo dot com.

      The Dusty Swan Management Team
      Storm, Hops, & DC Brian