Ranger Shifts

  • Donqui
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hey all you Preheaters! The Ranger shifts have filled up very, very well. Thanks to all who have stepped up. We have a few more late night shifts that need filling though. Are you a night owl? Do you want to volunteer but don't think you'll be awake to fill any of the daywalker shifts? Want a great excuse to walk around introducing yourself to strangers and making new friends in the middle of the night? Sign up for one of the late night/overnight shifts. We can use the help and you'll enjoy the experience. Just as Scotty. He does it all the time and he's no worse for wear (I think - I mean he was always this way right ;)). Email us at rangers@.... Thanks!
    • redchkrs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
        LOL! You are a funny one

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
          i'll be taking a shift or 2. Won't know when till I get to the rance. Gf's
          1st burn. She doesnt want me leaving her. So she will be taking a shift with
          me or catching some zzzzz's. :) Who sleeps at these anyhow?!

          -Keiferling