Re: [Burnt-Oranges-Events] Re: (unknown)

  • esreveR Backwards
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
      Never got my e-mail with password to buy tickets available for volunteers..
      Don't mind waiting for normal ticket sales if need be...

      On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Jordan Applewhite <
      jordan.applewhite@...> wrote:

      > *Reservation Availability:*
      >
      > Reserved invites are currently available for volunteers from AB 2010 as
      > well
      > as registered theme camps and art. If you don't fall into any of these
      > groups you will need to wait for general sales to begin on March 1st at
      > www.blackrocktickets.com<
      > http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BurntOrangesInc./c21046e5e3/15d465b623/fe3f273723
      > >.
      > This event will be selling out quickly and invites are sold on a first come
      > first served basis, so I suggested purchasing your invites ASAP.
      >
      > If you have not yet registered your Theme Camp or Art, you may do so at
      > http://www.floridapreheat.com/camp-reg.htm<
      > http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BurntOrangesInc./c21046e5e3/15d465b623/43f6cec664>
      > orhttp://www.floridapreheat.com/art-reg.htm<
      > http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BurntOrangesInc./c21046e5e3/15d465b623/32d9cf58f2
      > >.
      > To qualify for reserved invitations, you must register by February 27.
      >
      > Reservations are only good until February 28th. Any reserved invites not
      > purchased by then will be up for grabs when general sales begin on March
      > 1st.
      >
      > *Quantity Limits on Reserved Invites:*
      >
      > As of January 28th, we have 16 theme camps (we normally have about 30
      > registered theme camps) and 2 art installations registered that have
      > requested a total of 276 invites. We only have about 210 reserved invites
      > available, so in order to accommodate as many theme camps as we can we will
      > be limiting the number of reserved invites to a maximum of 10 per
      > registered
      > theme camp or art installation and 20 for Villages.
      >
      > *Distributing Reserved Invitations to your camp mates:*
      >
      > Rervations for your alloted number of invitations will be going out to the
      > email address listed in your registration. You must purchase the
      > invitations through the Black Rock Ticket account associated with this
      > email
      > address, however, you may purchase the alloted invites in multiple
      > transactions using different PayPal accounts.
      >
      > *Twitter:*
      >
      > We are now on Twitter as Burnt_Oranges. We'll be using Twitter to post the
      > most recent info on invite sales, registration deadlines, etc.
      >

      > On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:23 PM, jason <kintovision@...<kintovision%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Looks nice. Where is the new front page draft?
      > > _trash

    • jason
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
        Click the green hookah to get your invite.
        _trash

      • esreveR Backwards
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
          Haha.rofl

          On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 8:28 PM, jason <kintovision@...> wrote:

          > Click the green hookah to get your invite.
          >
          > _trash

        • jason
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
            :D

            where you camping at preheat, man?

            _trash

          • esreveR Backwards
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2011
              Not too sure yet. i'll message you directly.