40495The Newfie Talking Clock

  • Deb*k9mama*Myers
    Jul 16, 2014
      I thought this was cute LOL

      After closing time at the bar, the Newfie was proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends.
      He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong and a mallet.

      "What's up with the big brass gong?" one of the guests asked.

      "It's not a gong. It's a talking clock," the Newfie replied.
      "A talking clock? Seriously?" asked his astonished friend.
      "Yup," replied the Newfie
      .
      "How's it work?" the friend asked, squinting at it.

      "Watch," the Newfie replied. He picked up the mallet, gave the gong an ear-shattering pound and stepped back.

      The three stood looking at one another for a moment.......
      Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed,
      "You asshole! It's three-fifteen in the morning!"

      Have a wonderful day

      The Myers Menagerie:
      Deb, Ron, Pepsi, Shiloh & Cricket

      BdPaws_black
      With much love and big squishy hugs...
       For those broken of heart:
      "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

      The information contained in this e-mail or in attachments to this e-mail message may be privileged and confidential. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted in reliance of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and permanently delete all copies and attachment(s) from your computer system.

      This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

      =