Building Muscle 101

  • Frank Sherrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      While I spend a considerable amount of time in researching and
      writing,I have persuaded Pat Grieco (to see his picture check out
      the Bully xtreme site) to allow me to publish some of his articles
      and to have him write more articles for us. So as an early holiday
      present here's Pat's answer to some recent questions.

      Please feel free to email Pat, although he may not respond as
      quickly as I do (sometimes lol) he will respond to all questions.
      His email is:

      PGrieco@...

      Or you can just post it here so we can all learn.

      Here's his Bodybuilding 101 an excerpt from a length article. I took
      at what applied to my earlier post.

      http://www.bullyxtreme.net/Build_Muscle.htm

      Frank