Hello!

  • abugsbunnyfan
    Message 1 of 244 , May 20, 2001
      Hi!<br><br>This is too cool! I can't believe that
      i found a place where people who love the rabbit
      hang out!<br><br>I have been a fan of Bugs Bunny for
      years, and started collecting him back in 93-94. If you
      were to walk into my apartment you would think it is a
      shrine to Bugs Bunny! <br><br>It is just so neat to find
      others who like Bugs as much as I do. <br><br>Max
    • ivellios1988pl
      Message 244 of 244 , Mar 10, 2012
        Hey ladies and gentlemen, new member here :D
        Greetings
        Honey-maniac