It's been awhile....

  • lola_bunny31
    Message 1 of 244 , Dec 7, 2000
      Hey guys, what's up? i just came by, cuz i
      noticed i hadn't posted in awhile. I've been busy with
      college finals...man what a bore. I've fallen asleep in
      class like twice this week....cramming sure does suck.
      Plus on top of that i haven't been feeling good...i
      think i've gotten the Flu. Oh well, i'll be spending my
      down time watching Bugs 'N Daffy Show and How The
      Grinch Stole Christmas on Cartoon Network ^.^ those
      shows never gets old for some reason! LOL seeya, and
      may the Looneyness be with you!<br><br>~^.^ Lola
      Bunny ^.^~
    • ivellios1988pl
      Message 244 of 244 , Mar 10, 2012
        Hey ladies and gentlemen, new member here :D
        Greetings
        Honey-maniac