Bugs Bunny Clubhouse 1982 (made of cardboard) help

  • cskrizan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Hi,
      I bought a Bugs Bunny Clubhouse from a thrift shop, but have not
      been able to identify if it was a mail away, store prop, or
      anything! If anyone has any idea what this was made for I'd
      appreciate knowing.
      Things I know about this:
      Bugs Bunny Clubhouse
      made of all cardboard
      c. 1982
      Nabisco trademark on it
      trademark of warner bros.
      VERY BIG
      5 pieces to it (2 for the sides, 1 for the roof, 1 for the floor,
      and 1 for the banner)
      has a lot of the Looney Tunes characters on it(they are all picts.
      of them "working" on the clubhouse)
      **I can send photos of it too, if you'd want.**
      Thank you for your help,
      Stephanie