Re: baby looney tunes

  • bugsy_gurl14
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      Here, you can check out my 2 Baby Looney Tunes groups. There's
      hundreds of pics in both of them.

      I have every episode on tape. It's a cute show, but not as funny as
      it should be. It's not as edgy as you'd think they'd be at that age.
      But the show is made for little kids, not hardcore LT fans, so that's
      the best we could expect. I'm not sure if there's gonna be any new
      episodes or not, I haven't seen any new ones in a while.
      --- In BugsBunnysClubhouse@yahoogroups.com, "punkallstarman"