hi guys im new here......

  • Adrea
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      hi my name is adrea, im new here, um.......lo like bugs bunny...and
      pussyfoot....hey do any of you guys have a picture of bugs conducting
      a symphonic opera? i f you do can u pos it please? thanx
    • AnnieKļæ½vanch
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2003
        Hey Andrea how r u?:)
        I think u can find what u want from search sites such as yahoo or soi dont have that pic im sorry but if i can find ill send u ok?
        take care byebyeee!